July 21, 2009

Unique Calendars, agenda books and Planners

The best themed organizers and date books
Calendars and planners are a necessity of life - well, if you have any intention of keeping organized that is. I've made it my business to find you the best engagement planners and inspiring calendars around. These are unique. My themes include nature, religion and spirituality, girly stuff and more.

Because I like to keep organized, I've tried finding out whether the planners are dated or not. I don't really get why there are so many undated date books out there (why call them date books if they don't have dates?) If someone can explain this conundrum, I'm all ears. In the meantime: I'll give you all the information I have on what the planners contain.

A unique planner has one other advantage of course: it will really feel like YOUR calendar book. And why have a boring calendar on your kitchen wall?

No comments:

Post a Comment